The Alpha Wolf as a tactical response robot for the fire brigade.
The Wolf R1 reduces human interaction to a minimum, thereby providing sustainable protection for emergency personnel during high-risk reconnaissance, security or fire-fighting activities.
Wolf R1: Mobility meets intelligence.
The new era of operational support – experience the Wolf R1 tactical operations robot in action!
More impressions and operations videos can be found on our Facebook page →
Technology on the highest level
With up to 4 tonnes of tractive force and a top speed of 15 km/h, the Wolf R1 combines power and speed in impressive style.
up to 900 kg (depending on equipment)
2 drive motors á 7.5 kW with 1,050 Nm
- 8.8 kWh lithium-ion battery
- maximum operating time due to simple battery change without tools
- batteries with self-managing temperature management system
- 4 static directional cameras
- optional: 2 dynamic cameras for normal & thermal image transmission (0° to +/- 180° tiltable)
- optional: 360° tower camera with normal/thermal image (0° to +/- 90° tiltable)
- Compressed air system for cleaning the cameras
- 6 LED spotlights with 1,800 lumens each aligned in the direction of movement, optionally up to 12 pieces
- powerful LED ambient lighting
up to 2,000 l/min at 10 bar (optionally expandable) throwing distances: approx. 65 m water, approx. 45 m foam
approx. 2.4 t tractive force; extendable claw support for a safe stand for winch operation in connection with large loads
- optimal in conjunction with the Magirus TacticNet mobile tactical operations network
- drone escort with thermal image transmission for the best possible overview of the entire operational area
- remote manipulator, e.g. for work and sampling at a safe distance
- raman spectrometer for the detection of hazardous substances with remote-transmission capable evaluation
- circumferential, robust hollow frame with application nozzles for self-protection: approx. 50 l/min at 10 bar
- attachable large fan unit with a circulation capacity of 220,000 m3/h
- further equipment options upon request