Alpha Wolf R1
The Alpha Wolf as a tactical response robot for the fire brigade.
The Alpha Wolf R1 reduces human interaction to a minimum, thereby providing sustainable protection for emergency personnel during high-risk reconnaissance, security or fire-fighting activities.
Alpha Wolf R1: Mobility meets intelligence.
The new era of operational support – experience the Alpha Wolf R1 tactical operations robot in action!
More impressions and operations videos can be found on our Facebook page →
Technology on the highest level
With up to 3 tonnes of tractive force and a top speed of 15 km/h, the Alpha Wolf R1 combines power and speed in impressive style.
Width: 1,234 mm
2 PMS disc motors
top performance: 2 x 18 kW
torque: 500 Nm
Battery management system with self-managing heating system
- 4 static driving direction cameras
- 2 additional dynamic cameras for normal and thermal image transmission (swivel range 0° – +/- 180°)
- Turret camera normal/thermal image 360°, (swivel range 0° – +/- 90°)
- Compressed air system for cleaning the cameras
Lupine Highbeam ambient lighting
- Redundant system guidance
- Visual guidance via tablet PC guided hand control unit (range: 50 m)
- Command guidance via system carrier vehicle (range: 2,500 m)
Up to 2,000 l / min. at 10 bar water or water-foam mixture
Launch range 65 metres for water, 45 metres for foam
1.36 t tractive force
Extending claw support
- Drone escort with thermal image transmission
- Drone escort as a “range extender” in WiFi use – satellite drone
- UniversalRobots UR 10e remote manipulator
- Raman spectrometer for the detection of hazardous substances with remote transmission-capable evaluation
- Hollow frame with application nozzles for self-protection 50l/min at 10 bar
- Automatically mountable, battery-powered 4-fold fan cascade with a circulation capacity of 102,800 m3/h and a running time of 4 hours.
- Trailer coupling