Areas of operation
The Alpha Wolf can be used for a wide variety of applications in the civilian sector.
The Alpha Wolf reduces human interaction to a minimum, thereby providing sustainable protection for emergency personnel during high-risk reconnaissance, security, fire-fighting or recovery activities.
But the Alpha Wolf means one thing above all: pure flexibility. The unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) can be used as a mobile platform for a wide variety of applications and tasks in the civilian sector. With up to 3 tonnes of tractive force and a top speed of 15 km/h, the Alpha Wolf combines power and speed in impressive style on almost any terrain. However, the Alpha Wolf is only completed by individual set-up in combination with a unique control and communication technology.
The current Alpha Wolf R1 model has a specific superstructure for the operational support of the fire brigade. As a multifunctional, tactical operational robot, the R1 already operates successfully in the following scenarios:
- Fire-fighting in rough terrain
- Fire-fighting in buildings
- Support in fire-fighting operations through thermal imaging
- Support in fire-fighting operations during the reconnaissance of the attack squad
- Recovery operation with winch
- Hazardous substance detection by means of a RAMAN spectrometer
- Hazardous substance handling with a remote manipulator
- Semi-autonomous fire-fighting
- Semi-autonomous entry and exit of rooms
- Semi-autonomous driving on extinguishing routes
- Semi-autonomous identification and tracking of operations personnel
- Release of overpressure in building structures
- Support of the operation site logistics with trailer coupling and 3 t towing load